Reach out to the current Recognitions Chair to express interest in pursuing a Wharton Council Recognition. The Chair will then schedule a meeting to discuss the current conditions of your club and mark you as an emerging club.
Benefits and Obligations
Below is a non-exhaustive list of the benefits and obligations of an emerging club.
- A Wharton Council Recognition liaison. Your liaison will serve as your contact point for the Wharton Council, and will guide you through the recognition process. You are expected to be responsive to the liaison's requests.
- Inclusion in the annual Wharton Council Booklet send out to all of the incoming first-years
- Maintain at least 10 active members in the club
- Establish a constitution, niche, and sustainability plans as preparations for trial recognition presentation.
- Submit the Club Leadership Change Form If your leadership changes at any point during the year.