Applications for the 2016 fall cycle are now closed. Applications for the Fall 2017 cycle open May 2017.
Applications for consultants and project manager positions are due September 18th.
Please join us on campus groups and attend our Info sessions for more information:
Tuesday, September 13 at 12 PM (JMHH 365)
Wednesday, September 14 at 12 PM (JMHH 365)
Wharton Community Consultants (WCC) provides consulting and advisory services to nonprofit and community organizations throughout the
WCC is managed entirely by Wharton MBA students who volunteer their time on behalf of the club.
- To provide the highest level of volunteer management consulting services to nonprofit and community organizations in the
- To make a measurable impact on the success of promising nonprofits in Philadelphia
- To sustain relationships between Wharton and the nonprofit community
- To provide career and community service experience to volunteer consultants
Who We Are
- All students involved with the club have volunteered their time
- Each project team is supported by the WCC Executive Board, second-year MBA mentors, and professional and faculty advisors
Why Participate in WCC?
- An opportunity to give back
- Valuable experiences, particularly for those planning to recruit for consulting
- Training with and mentorship from top consulting firms
- Opportunity to work in a team-based environment with your Wharton peers
- Be a part of the WCC community