Thu, 22 Oct 2020
4:30 PM – 5:30 PM EDT (GMT-4)Add to Calendar
Video Conferencing Link
|Options||Sales Start||Sales End||Availability||Price|
Part 1: Thursday, 10/22/2020 - Friday, 10/23/2020
- The Future of the Energy Landscape: The Future of Oil & Gas; Energy & Infrastructure Investing
- New Energy Technologies and Innovation: Technology-Driven Adaptation to Life After Covid-19
- Society, Policy and Energy: The Covid-19 Divide; Developments in U.S. Climate Policy
- The Future of the Energy Landscape: Utilities' Next Chapter; The State of Renewable Energy Finance
- New Energy Technologies and Innovation: Climate Tech Entrepreneurship; Carbon Capture & Sequestration: What The Future May Hold
- Society, Policy and Energy: Corporate Sustainability & Innovation
Lastly, we'd like to thank our sponsors for their steadfast support through these turbulent times. It is through their support and dedication that we are able to convene this year. Thank you to: LS Power, Chevron, and The Kleinman Center for Energy Policy.
*Note: we reserve the right to withold access to the event from disruptive attendees.
Dress Casual (jeans ok)